How to Use the Pump
(we suggest cleaning your new Pure Aerator System before using)
1. Fully rechargable, no batteries required.
2. Press the button on top to check that the pump is working.
3. Press the Pure Wine cartridge on to the stainless steel spout.
4. Connect the tube to the pump by pressing the end with the cap onto the nozzle. Your instant Pure Wine Aerator system is now ready to use.
5. Open a bottle of wine and place the pump over the mouth of the bottle making sure to thread the tube though the neck.
6. Place a glass under the cartridge.
7. Press and hold the button when to dispense aerated wine into the glass.
8. Release the button when the glass is filled to the desired level.
Enjoy your wine!
Cleaning the Cartridge and Pump
1. Be sure you have fully charged batteries.
2. Take an empty wine bottle and fill it with clean water.
3. Connect the cartridge by pressing it on to the spout.
4. Connect the tube to the pump by pressing the end with the cap onto the nozzle.
5. Place the pump over the mouth of the bottle making sure to thread the tube through the neck.
6. Place a glass or other container under the Cartridge.
7. Press and hold the button to use the pump and cartridge. Continue until all the water has been flushed out of the cartridge for a couple of second.
8. After use, repeat this process at least until all the wine is fully clean out of the cartridge and the pump.
9. Use a dry non-abrasive cloth to gently remove debris and/or wipe the outside of the pump.
10. Never spray liquid directly onto any part of the cartridge or pump. Only wine, beer, whisky, scotch, and water may come in direct contact with the tubes, nozzle, and injection openings. Cartridge can be cleaned by water only.
11. After cleaning the pump and cartridge, allow 24 hrs. drying time, check all parts.
12. Never use cleaning solutions. Only water may be used during cleaning.
13. Do not expose the pump internal electric components to water, moisture, or liquids. If water enters the electric parts of the pump, these components may sustain serious internal damage.
Repeat this process each and
every time before use, for better tasting